Note: The Veteran’s Initiative Program is currently undergoing some revisions and is not matching Veterans and service members with pro bono volunteers at this time. See below for alternative resources.
RESOURCES for Veterans and Active Duty Service Members:
If you are an INDIVIDUAL WITH LIMITED MEANS in need of need of legal assistance, please contact Legal Aid through this toll-free number: 1-866-534-5243, OR if you have a limited need for legal advice, please see if you qualify for this pro bono (free) Q&A service, at VIRGINIA FREE LEGAL ANSWERS.
RESOURCES for individuals in need of legal assistance:
- Virginia Free Legal Answers – https://virginia.freelegalanswers.org/
- Central Virginia Legal Aid Society – http://cvlas.org/ or (800) 868-1012
- Legal Aid Justice Center – https://www.justice4all.org/ or (804) 643-1086
- Virginia Lawyer Referral Service – http://www.vsb.org/vlrs/ or (800) 552-7977
- Free and Low Cost Legal Resources in Virginia – http://www.vsb.org/docs/probono/access-guide.pdf