Jazz 4 Justice FAQs
7th Annual Jazz 4 Justice
Friday, February 19, 2021
- Sonia Vlahcevic Concert Hall
- VCU’s W.E. Singleton Center, located at 922 Park Ave, Richmond
- 6:30 PM VIP Reception
Open to all sponsor and VIP ticket holders
- 7:00 PM Cocktail Reception
Each guest will receive one drink ticket at check-in. Additional drink tickets can be purchased for $5/ticket (cash and credit/debit cards will be accepted)
- 8:00 PM Concert Begins
The program will start promptly at 8:00, so please arrive early enough to enjoy some light hors d’oeuvres and a beverage and find a seat.
- 9:30 PM Open Jam Session
Musicians of all levels are welcome to bring their instruments and “jam” with the band after the concert. Instruments can be stored in the orchestra pit during the concert. Don’t play an instrument? Don’t worry! Stay and enjoy the music, cash bar, coffee and dessert!
- No specific attire required. It is a fun, festive, jazzy evening so anything goes from business, to cocktail, to jeans, and everything in between!
- Limited valet parking is available for sponsors and VIP guests
- Limited street parking is available outside the Singleton Center. Street parking on VCU’s Monroe Campus varies block to block. Some zoned restrictions, such as along the 900 block of Grace Street, expire at 6pm. Others, such as on Grove near VCU, expire at 9pm (but earlier on Friday evenings and void on weekends). However, No Parking Zones are always enforced, so do observe any signs to that effect.
- Visitor parking is available for a nominal fee at Harrison Ave near Broad, just three short and well-traveled blocks north of the Singleton Center. This is known as the West Broad Parking Deck. The decks are equipped with pay-on-foot stations. You will be required to take a ticket upon entering and will need to insert this ticket into any of the pay stations and pay upon leaving the deck after your event. Note that only cash is accepted at the pay stations located in the interior of the deck, while the exit lanes are credit only.
Additional Questions? Please contact Alison Roussy, email@example.com
Posted in: Uncategorized